Friday, August 12, 2005

From the management here at PP:


We here at Pretermitting Pleasantries, or PP, as it is affectionately known by the staff, strive to provide only the best in news and entertainment for our viewers. Recently, it has come to my attention that a wayward staffer, disguised as Mr. The Buffalo (myself), published this article. As a minority shareholder and on-again-off-again CFO, I have absolutely no authority to issue a formal retraction or removal of the article. However, all of our PP readers and viewers should know that I, personally, do not condone such publications and if I could, I would immediately take the post off of the Internet. At PP, there will be absolutely no Potter-bashing of any shape or form. I myself own several Harry Potter lunch boxes and the collectible 6-tape, limited edition, boxset of audiobooks (the ones with James Earl Jones as narrator.)

Moreover, I have been informed by the management that as a result of this terrible oversight, Dan Rather will be resigning (again) as chief anchor and on-again-off-again CFO, which means that I will once again be taking that position. In that respect, I would like to announce that I will be cutting all funds dedicated to anti-Potter posts and creating a pro-Potter fund for needy attorneys and children.



With the departure of Dan Rather as chief anchor, it has been brought to my attention that that position will now be filled by the actress that plays Hermione in the Harry Potter films. (PP is an equal opportunity employer.) Welcome aboard!



Here at PP, we are committed to excellence in entertainment. You, the viewer, are our highest concern and your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you feel that you have not gained total satisfaction from PP, or would simply like to voice your concern over matters related to PP, please feel free to do so. But please, only comment on PP-related content, as our guarantee only extends to PP. Thank you.

- Mr. The Buffalo
PP Minority Shareholder
PP Not-currently-on-again-off-again CFO

6 Comments:

Blogger Luke Sonnier said...

You said pee pee.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Mr. The Buffalo said...

And I shall say it unto thee again if needs be for the PP!

9:53 AM  
Blogger brousky said...

More pictures of your dad in... ummm, nevermind.

He he.. you are discussing Pooter, I mean Potter on the PP.

Welcome aboard Hermaine!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys,

I didn't mean to be so cryptic signing my comments before(sorry, Scott). Jared told me about the little blog community yall have here and I've been eavesdropping.

He then coaxed me into throwing in my two cents late in the thread to help defend him from what he called a Sonnier cousin tag team.

I am glad to see that you are all doing good, reading your posts has given me a new way to spend time not studying...and I thank you for that.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Mr. The Buffalo said...

Dammnit Cousin, you're not supposed to reveal our battle tactics! You're just supposed to ride in on a shining steed (sp) of wisdom and clarity with your rapist wit to defend the day and save this little damsel in distress!

Hehe !

6:40 AM  
Blogger brousky said...

Hey Blaine! Hope all is well!

-the Gueydan "chowderhead" who wont' participate in the debate, only drop random beavis and butthead quotes at the end of a discussion!

(that and I haven't read the books!)

"Whoa! It's the President of England!"
"Yeah, she jams!"
Beavis & Butthead (About Queen Elizabeth II)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home